In addition to physical activity and healthy eating habits, Harambee Wellness encourages you to let your light shine and live your best life every day. We equip you with tools that support a lifestyle that positively impacts the mind, body, and soul; the wellness trifecta.
On a monthly basis, Harambee Wellness hosts activities that allow individuals to be social and connect with one another by engaging in activities that heighten one's knowledge of health and wellness…in a fun way.
Try new things, engage in activities that bring you joy, and take a moment to grow and thrive together!
Harambee Tribe Activities
- Feb 16 - Yoga at the Ferris Wheel (Downtown Flint)
- Mar 24 - Rainforest Exhibit at Sloan Museum (inside Courtland Center Mall)
- Apr 14 - Movie: "Little"
- June (TBD) - Harambee Block Party
- Jan 20 - Vision Board Party
- Mar 24 - Ubuhle Women: Beadwork and the Art of Independence (FIA Exhibit)
- Jul 25 - Edible Flint Garden Tour
- Aug 25 - Crim Festival of Races
- Sep 23- Porter's Orchard
- Oct 7 - Scrumpy Skeddadle Race Volunteer
- Nov 3 - Dinning at Detroit Vegan Soul
- Dec 2 - Crafting at Fired Up Ceramics
Want to join us at our next group outing? Join our mailing list!